At Gala Cleaners we have a solution for any of your domestic cleaning requirements.
We supply domestic cleaners and house maids throughout London on daily, weekly and fortnightly basis, we also provide one-off cleaning for special occasions or just when you need it.
We appreciate the importance of clean and tidy home and know exactly what clients expect from cleaning company. Our services has been designed to suit all your specific needs and individual requirements. We offer on-going customer support for hassle-free, efficient services.
Benefits of choosing our London cleaners
- Reliable, vetted and insured cleaners
- Individual approach to every client
- No minimum contract
- Same cleaner every visit
- Replacement cleaner to cover holidays, sickness etc.
- Excellent customer service, fast respond to all enquire
- Competitive rates, from £11/h
- No hidden charges, you pay only when you using our services
- Variety of payment methods
All household chores are included, we provide ironing at no extra charge.
Our Domestic Cleaning Team
Our cleaners are reliable and hard working people.
We have thorough vetting system which allows us to select most suitable individuals. We ask to provide passport, proof of address, references from previous employers and next of kin details. All candidates are interviewed in person and references checked. We carefully monitor clients feedback to ensure that we provided cleaner who is ideal for your home.
Regular domestic cleaners task list
To achieve utmost result our cleaners follow a checklist, which includes most required tasks. The cleaner will also follow your instruction depending on your requirement on a particular visit.
We Clean and wipe shower, bathtub, tiled surfaces. Clean and polish mirrors and all bathroom fixtures. Clean and sanitise toilet and sink. Wash the floor, empty bins.
We clean worktops, cabinets, tables and chairs. Wash the dishes, clean oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher. Sanitise sink, wash the floor and empty bins.
Living room, reception area
We dust and polish all furniture surfaces, polish mirrors, dust picture frames, lamps and light fixtures; clean internal windows and sills, vacuum carpets, wash non-carpeted floor, empty wastepaper baskets.
We make beds, dust all furniture, polish mirrors, vacuum carpets, dust and polish all frames and fixtures.
Domestic cleaning prices
- Daily cleaning (minimum 3 hours per visit) – £11/h
- Weekly cleaning (minimum 3 hours per visit) – £12/h
- Fortnightly cleaning (minimum 3 hours per visit) – £12/h
- One-off cleaning (minimum 3 hours per visit) – £13/h
Domestic cleaning prices are based on us providing the cleaner only and the customer supplying the cleaning materials and equipment.
Contact us for efficient and reliable domestic cleaning services in London, we will do our best for you to be impress with the result, 07758654777 or 02084454572, firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Condition Domestic Cleaning Service
By ordering any of our services (by telephone, e-mail, via our website or other vice) you agree to be bound be these Terms.
- The Client must provide access to the premises at the schedule time
- The Client is responsible for providing running hot water and electricity at the premises where the cleaning service will take place.
- All Cleaning materials, detergents and equipment must be provided by client. All equipment must be safe to use and in good working order.
- Gala Cleaners will not be responsible for any damages caused by inappropriate cleaning materials or equipment provided by client.
- For regular cleaning service payment can be made by cash or cheque after each visit. Gala Cleaners also accept payment via bank transfer or PayPal prior to service.
- The Client responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from bounced cheques.
- Refund will be issued if a cleaning operative does not attend a cleaning visit, payment for which has been already collected by the Company.
- We accept 24 hours of advanced notice if client requires cancelling a single cleaning visit. The client agrees to pay 50% of the full price of the cleaning service in case we receive cancellation notice less than 24 hours prior to start of the cleaning visit.
- Both sides can terminate the agreement by given 2 weeks advance notice.
- £50 cancellation fee may be charged if customer requires terminate the agreement and provides less than 2 weeks’ notice.
Claims and complains
- All valuable and breakable items must be secure or removed. Gala Cleaners shall not be responsible for loss of valuable items left unsecured, such as (not limited) items of sentimental value, cash, jewellery, art and antiques
- We shall not be responsible for existing damage, such as (not limited) old permanent stains, burns, cracks.
- All complaints about services must be made within 12 hours after completion of the service, all complaints made after 12 hours will not be valid.
- Clients can not employ any of Gala Cleaners staff until 6 month after the termination of the service with the company.
- The Client is liable for an employment fee of £450 per person, if directly employ anyone currently working or subcontracted by Gala Cleaners. The Client agrees to pay this fee whether he notifies us or we find out about such employment independently.